#Words: Unofficial Welcome

/
0 Comments
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Welcome to Buyog! 



"Buyog" is a compilation of different trends in the world. It tackles almost every single thing the world is talking about.You might be wondering why Buyog, well Buyog is a Visayan for Bee. Bee as in the insect! In Cebu, bees are known for its adventure-loving personality. They love to travel from flower to flower! They seem like they never sleep at all! 

Here in Buyog, I am going to do what the actual bees are doing. Review books and movies. Travel peculiar places found in Cebu. Eat food only brave people can dare to eat and many more! 

You just have to listen to my buzzes as I scrutinize each page of a book. Watch me as I critique each frame of a movie. Go with me as I venture the amazing Cebu. Listen, watch and go! These are just the three things that you're going to do as you go along with me here in "Buyog"

In three, two, one! Let's all buzz! 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.