#BookReview: The Revenge of Seven by Pittacus Lore

/
12 Comments
   “Number Four is a hero for this generation”, says Michael Bay, director of Transformers. I couldn’t agree more. At the start of the first book entitle I am Number Four, it stirred a lot of readers’ imagination and feels. Now, with the fifth installment released, it most certainly got them all boiled up. In fact, I was only halfway through the book and I’ve already had enough goosebumps to last me a lifetime.

   There two main set of characters involved in the series. The first ones are the Garde. They are the good aliens who were sent to Earth on a mission to stop the Mogadorians, with the help of their legacies, from invading the planet as they already did with the Lorien, the home of the Garde. Now the Mogadorians or the Mogs are the second set. They are the bad aliens who rely on their advanced technology to hunt down the remaining Garde. Let’s not also forget the human, but they’re a little insignificant not until the fourth book came.

   The Revenge of Seven was where all the actions from the first books were gathered. It’s where the first step to was made. Revelations after revelations were unraveled. In the first part of the book, the Garde, originally comprising seven, now one short, were separated. They worked their way to find each other and stop the Mogs. Surprisingly, one of the enemies’ kind became their ally. But surprisingly equal, a traitor was also found within them.

   As the story advanced, the Garde made an alliance with the government agents; agents who weren’t brainwashed by the mogs. A lot of explosions happened and a lot of damages were done. The book was seriously a package of every single thing you expect from a book.

   So as not to give away spoilers, this review must end. If you enjoy kick-ass, action-packed scenes, then I suggest you read to where it all began. But if you’re a reader who’s stopped midway, you’ve seriously got to resume what you’ve missed. I suspect a lot of things are yet to happen in the next installments which will be out next year. Less than a year should be enough time to catch up on this series because this is definitely a good read. I assure you, you won’t regret it. You have my word.

                


You may also like

12 comments:

  1. Hi Kent. This is really a great review. Thanks for giving an idea. Hahaha. I hope we can share similar ideas soon regarding this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Thanks for giving ME an idea hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this wonderful review! It makes me wanna put this on my reading list! :-) gotta share this with my friendsss

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS!!1 IS!! THE!!1 BOOK REVIEW I NEEDEDD!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! HOPE YOULL UPDATE MORE SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was the last book of the series. I want to read it on weekend so that I can take my time reading it. But… I really love this series and started reading it and finished it at the same day. It was riveting and I just forgot about everything around me and focused on reading the book.Thank youuu for this (✿◠‿◠)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys, I must say this, I actually like the cover art design. It's got a really quiet feel to it, and gives off an ironical aura of peace, because we all know that the series is headed deeper into war and this review is a blast!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just finished reading a book when i happened to visit this blog and read your review ... and i actually want to read this now..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! *flips everything* dsfhdhdfhfdg

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I GIVE CREDIT FOR THIS REVIEW. >> THUMBS UP<<

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.